An important rule taught by Ahlelbayt, which needs to be followed.
The important and one of the basic rule which we need to follow to derive the correct results regarding the issues were are going to discuss (i.e that wives of prophet(Saw) are also ahlebayt and the number of daughters prophet(Saw) had) which due to many wrong interpretations of ahadees and because of many weak and fabricated ahadees from centuries were unsolved in a proper and convincing manner.
This rule is actually a golden rule which often shias use when it suits their desire and but they most of the times reject it when it goes against their desires. The shias regarding these matters which we are going to discuss here, have ignored this rule over centuries which was taught by their infallible imams. But now by the will of Allah applying this rule we will be proving that wives of prophet(Saw) are Ahlebayt and prophet(Saw) had four biological daughters. So to deny these facts shias will have to openly violate this rule.
And important to mention is that we are not using this rule just to show that only wives of prophet(Saw) are ahlebayt and others are not, No this is not our intention but we are going to use this to prove that the most deserving ones to be termed as ahlebayt are wives of prophet(Saw) according to quran and some authentic narrations of prophet(saw). And the shias have been very unfair in rejecting the clear proofs of quran which explicitly shows us who the ahlebayt are? Because of biasness, prejudice and ignorance.
The reason we are emphasizing on this rule which the readers will observe often in this blog is because it will be a very helpful tool for the the ones who have abandoned a major portion of Ahlebayt to understand from quran itself that who actually ahlebayt are, and how many daughters did prophet(Saw) had because there are many weak and baseless narrations and arguments to deny that who were termed ahlebayt in the holy book of Allah, which has restricted the shias to accept that fact that wives of prophet(Saw) were ahlebayt mentioned in quran and prophet(saw) had four direct daughters. And with this rule we will be refuting and answering their objections and misunderstandings and we will be presenting the correct view from quran through various aspects and sahi traditions of prophet(saw). We will not leave any room for the shia (unless they remain true to themselves and sensible) to deny these facts which they have forsaken from centuries.
Most important rule
Here is the most important rule which are actually few authentic narrations from shia imams, which commands them to follow what is explicitly taught by quran , So whatever they find contradictory with quran should be rejected
1. Imam Baqir(as) said: ” What ever reaches you, whether it is whatever we have said, or what others have said about us, you should reflect on it, accept it if it is in the line with quran and reject it if it violates the quran.(At –toose, Al amalee, vol 1, page 237)
2. Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from ‘Abdallah ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from Aban ibn ‘Uthman from ‘Abdallah ibn abu Ya‘fur who has said the following. “In a meeting where ibn abi Ya‘fur was also present I asked Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) about the differences in Hadith which is narrated from people whom we trust and yet from other people we do not trust.” The Imam replied, “If you come across a Hadith and you find evidence in the holy Quran to support it or in Hadith of the holy Prophet (you may follow it), otherwise, you follow the one that has come to you through the trustworthy narrator.”[Al-Kafi, H 198, Ch. 22, h 2].
3. A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khalid from his father from al-Nadr ibn Suwayd from Yahya al-Halab from Ayyub ibn al-Hurr who has said the following. “Abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) has said, ‘Everything must be referred to the holy Quran and the Sunnah, the noble traditions of the holy Prophet (s.a.) and any Hadith that does not agree with the holy Quran it is a useless statement.”( Al-Kafi, H 199, Ch. 22, h 3)
4. Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from ibn Faddal from Ali ibn ‘Uqba from Ayyub ibn Rashid from Abu ‘Abdallah(as) who has said the following: “Of Hadith whatever does not agree with the holy Quran is a useless statement.”( Al-Kafi H 200, Ch. 22, h 4)
5. Muhammad ibn ’Isma‘il from al-Fadl ibn Shadhan from ibn abu ‘Umayr from Hisham ibn al- Hakam and others from Abu ‘Abdallah(as) who has said the following: “The Prophet(saw) once addressed the people in Mina (a place in Makkah) saying, “O people, whatever comes to you in the form of my Hadith you must see if it agrees with the holy book of Allah(swt) then know that I have said it but if a statement is presented to you that does not agree with the book of Allah(swt) then be aware it is not from me.” (Al-Kafi H 201, Ch. 22, h 5).
We would like to request our readers to be open-minded and unbiased and please refer these verses from holy quran, inshallah you will benefit from it. As this will be helpful in separating truth from falsehood. Because we are using the best tool to establish the truth, that is quran.
1. It is He Who has sent down to you the Book. In it are verses that are entirely clear, they are the foundations of the Book; and others not entirely clear. So as for those in whose hearts there is a deviation (from the truth) they follow (only) that which is not entirely clear thereof , seeking Al-Fitnah, and seeking its Ta’wil, but none knows its Ta’wil except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: “We believe in it ; all of it is from our Lord. ” And none receive admonition except men of understanding. Quran (3:7)
Comment: This verse not only teaches us to follow what is explicit from quran, but also to reject the hidden theories people have made for the quranic verses. And when clear verses are produced before them, they try to deny it saying that those verses have got hidden(batini) meanings. So beware of the shia interpretations of explicit verses of quran. And you will soon come to know that who are the ones who follow the clear verses of quran and who are the ones who run after the farfetched and hidden meaning of verses of quran.
2. This is a Book which We have sent down to you, full of blessings, that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember. Quran (38:29)
3. It is not for any person to believe, except by the leave of Allah, and He will put the Rijs(doubt) on those who do not reason. Quran (10:100)
4. And recite to them the story of him to whom We gave Our Ayat , but he threw them away; so Shaytan followed him up, and he became of those who went astray.And had We willed, We would surely have elevated him therewith but he clung to the earth and followed his own vain desire. So his description is the description of a dog: if you drive him away, he lolls his tongue out, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls his tongue out. Such is the description of the people who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect} [Al-Araaf 7: 175-176]
So please ponder over the verses and evidences given here, do use your intellect and specially use the basic rule whenever you are left in a confusion and pray to Allah that you receive guidance from Allah to understand the truth as this will be helpful in separating truth from falsehood. Because we are using the best tool to establish the truth, that is quran. And don’t go after the hidden interpretation of the verses which are preached by the shia scholars to restrict people from understanding the truth and do not reject the clear and explicit verses, evidences, signs of quran which we will examine.